MOTORHOME HIGH TOP
TRAVELING is the only thing you buy that make you RICHer
Traveling with Style , be authentic its magnetic.
Equipment for Adventures : Autosleeper
This oldschool High Top Motorhome campervan may contain some or all of the following features:
- Propane gas/electric powered refrigerator
- Propane gas/electric cooktop and/or grill
- One or more beds, some of which double-up as daytime seating
- Electricity supplied by "house" battery or external hook-up
- NO Television
- Room heater or central heating
- Potable water tank
- Wastewater tank for "grey" (wash) water and black water
- Extendable external awning - an extendable canvas shade which offers protection from the sun
- Generator - powered by gasoline, diesel or propane
- Solar panels - for additional electricity generation
- Bike rack
- SURFboard on rack :-)
- KANU etc.
This Iveco Daily has a small kitchen with a refrigerator powerable by a choice of gas, battery, or mains electricity and a two-burner gas hob and grill. They generally have dual-voltage lighting which can work from either a dedicated battery (other than the van battery) known as a deep-cycle or leisure battery, or from AC power, supplied at a campsite via a hook-up cable.